Office Deep Cleaning Services for Coronavirus Covid-19 Infection Control
Steam cleaning and fogging
Client’s health and safety and security procedures
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DEEP CLEAN AND SANITISATION
Brightr Cleaning Services have developed a methodology using Public Health England guidance to provide a specialist Coronavirus Covid-19 sanitisation and deep cleaning service for all office, commercial, industrial, educational or health care premises that have experienced a confirmed case of Coronavirus Covid-19 or simply wish to take precautionary measures.
If you suspect your staff may be at risk from infection from Coronavirus Covid-19, call us today and we will provide a quotation. Our infection control cleaning team can then carry out disinfection of your premises to prevent any further spread of Coronavirus Covid-19. Our trained team will follow the cleaning and sanitisation process that the UK government has published.
Our Coronavirus Covid-19 infection control cleaning teams are available 24 hours a day.
Contact Us: 01604 55 66 77
CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DEEP CLEAN AND SANITISATION PROCESS
If a Coronavirus Covid-19 case is suspected, then decontamination and sanitisation is of the utmost importance to ensure safety of others. We have experienced teams that can provide deep cleaning services for your offices, warehouses, schools and surgeries.
The Brightr team is equipped with specialised cleaning equipment such as steam cleaners and fogging machines. The team will wear full PPE. Our deep cleaning sanitisation process includes Viricidal sanitising to all surfaces of your office, focusing on touch points; all handles, furniture, desks, computers, doors, floors, kitchens and toilets. For complete infection control, viricidal sanitisation will be followed by the application of a chlorine -based cleaning solution (250-500 ppm).
WHY HIRE BRIGHTR?
- Touch-point cleaning: We will focus on deep cleaning/sanitisation of all regular touch-points in your building using a viricidal chemical specifically developed for Coronavirus Covid-19 (Clover Ultra AX)
- Trained teams: Our teams are highly trained and have been carrying out Coronavirus Covid-19 deep cleaning services since February. We can supply references from existing customers upon request.
- Transparent charging: We charge a flat rate for PPE per person per day, plus an all -inclusive hourly rate covering all chemicals, labour, materials and machinery. And that’s all: no hidden charges. We will be able to provide an accurate estimate of the time needed once we know the floor area and type of building to be cleaned. We never exceed that estimate.
- Strict colour-coding of the materials and products we use in order to prevent cross-contamination.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Steam cleaning and fogging
- Client’s health and safety and security procedures: We will ensure that all staff working on your site comply with your Health and Safety and Security procedures.
BOOK A DEEP CLEAN
All Brightr Ltd Staff are given training on their responsibilities for Health and Safety best practice. We will also ensure that all our staff working on the site are fully aware of, and comply with your Health and Safety and Security procedures.
- Waste is hazardous and must be disposed of as part of infection control as such. It will be double bagged and will be the responsibility of the customer to arrange disposal unless prior agreement has been made with Brightr.