CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 DEEP CLEAN AND SANITISATION PROCESS
If a Coronavirus Covid-19 case is suspected, then decontamination and sanitisation is of the utmost importance to ensure safety of others. We have experienced teams that can provide deep cleaning services for your offices, warehouses, schools and surgeries.
The Brightr team is equipped with specialised cleaning equipment such as steam cleaners and fogging machines. The team will wear full PPE. Our deep cleaning sanitisation process includes Viricidal sanitising to all surfaces of your office, focusing on touch points; all handles, furniture, desks, computers, doors, floors, kitchens and toilets. For complete infection control, viricidal sanitisation will be followed by the application of a chlorine -based cleaning solution (250-500 ppm).
The full methodology can be seen here.
WHY HIRE BRIGHTR?
- Touch-point cleaning: We will focus on deep cleaning/sanitisation of all regular touch-points in your building using a viricidal chemical specifically developed for Coronavirus Covid-19 (Clover Ultra AX)
- Trained teams: Our teams are highly trained and have been carrying out Coronavirus Covid-19 deep cleaning services since February. We can supply references from existing customers upon request.
- Transparent charging: We charge a flat rate for PPE per person per day, plus an all -inclusive hourly rate covering all chemicals, labour, materials and machinery. And that’s all: no hidden charges. We will be able to provide an accurate estimate of the time needed once we know the floor area and type of building to be cleaned. We never exceed that estimate.
- Strict colour-coding of the materials and products we use in order to prevent cross-contamination.
- The use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Steam cleaning and fogging
- Client’s health and safety and security procedures: We will ensure that all staff working on your site comply with your Health and Safety and Security procedures.